En route to Florence, enjoy a private drive through Lazio and the Tuscan countryside. Travel through olive groves and vineyards to discover where the best Italian oil and wine come from. Your first stop will be Montepulciano. Nestled between the Val D’Orcia and Val di Chiana, Montepulciano is a quintessential Tuscan medieval village, boasting a green landscape of rolling hills, castle walls and ramparts, thermal springs and fine wine. Try the local delicacies before you head to Siena, without doubt one of Italy's most enchanting towns. Its medieval centre is full of majestic Gothic buildings such as Palazzo Pubblico in Piazza del Campo, Siena's s main square. Twice a year the Sienese celebrate their rich medieval heritage with a horse race called the Palio, which attracts visitors and spectators from around the world.
Spend a few hours exploring the town and perhaps the Duomo. The cathedral's green, pink and white marble exterior is surpassed only by the exquisite black and white marble geometric patterns and the inlaid marble mosaic floor found inside.
This was the first European city to ban traffic from its main square in 1966. Sit down and, while sipping a cup of coffee, enjoy the stunning view.
Now it is time to drive on to your Florence destination.
This tour is also available starting in Florence and ending Rome.
- Walled town of Montepulciano
- Duomo and Piazza del Campo in Siena
- Wine and olive oil tasting, available on request
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283