If you have already seen the Vatican or plan to visit it on a different day, this is the tour for you. Our half day tour of Rome's highlights starts with a visit of the Colosseum, the most facinating and famous monument in the city, a place where 50.000 people could watch cruel battle between gladiators and wild beast. Drive by the impressive Arch of Costantine, to reach the area of the Circus Maximus and the Palatine Hill, known for its ruins of ancient imperial palaces.
Reach the Capitoline Hill and climb all the way to the top to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Roman Forum with the Rostrum where Mark Anthony made his impassioned speech over the body of Julio Cesar. Piazza Venezia is a stone's throw away and offers you the opportunity to see the Monument to Victor Emmanuel II, built in honour of the first king of unified Italy and Palazzo Venezia, a renaissance palace that became Mussolini's headquarters during the fascist years.
Eat in a fine restaurant and enjoy lunch with plenty of home-made wine before you reach the famous Spanish Steps and the shopping district. Stop at the most beautiful fountain in the world, Trevi, and perform the coin ritual to ensure your return to the city. Visit then the imposing structure dated 27 B.C. called the Pantheon where the great painter Raphael is buried, and walk through piazza Navona, the most beautiful baroque square in the city. The day would not be complete unless you have tried the chocolate truffle ice cream, famous all over the world.Read about the site
- The Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon
- Truffle ice cream chocolate in Piazza Navona
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Flexible itinerary
- Friendly driver
- Admission fees if not mentioned
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283