Sitting comfortably in a deluxe vehicle, we will follow an unforgettable itinerary to discover the city of Rome in the warm colours of its dimming lights. Leaving from your hotel at approx. 7.00 pm we will head directly to a Roman restaurant where you will have the chance to try the authentic Italian cuisine.
The menu includes antipasto , first course consisting of a selection of pasta, side dish, one glass of wine each ,water and soda all in the lively atmosphere of a local trattoria.
After your meal is completed your English speaking driver will meet you again and start a panoramic tour of the city that will take you to Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Piazza Venezia with the Memorial to King Vittorio Emanuele II, the Capitol Hill, the Imperial Forum, the Colosseum, the Palatine Hill, the Aventine Hill, the Circus Maximus and the Trevi Fountain, where we will stop for a visit. From Trastevere we will then go up the Gianicolo Hill, a privileged point, for a panoramic view of the city and then descend to St. Peter's Basilica and Castel Sant'Angelo, where you can take some more pictures to immortalize the romantic atmosphere of the city.
Kindly take note that the order of events and sightseeing may vary according to local conditions and your hotel location.
- Dinner in a local restaurant
- Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia and the Colosseum
- Panoramic view from the Gianicolo Hill
- St. Peter's Square
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative and friendly English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees if not mentioned
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283