This service consists of a private round-trip transfer to Rome with no car disposal in the City.
Our driver will pick you up at your ship and drop you off where you wish in Rome. Later in the afternoon, we will pick you up again at a designated place and time to take you back to the ship.
If you have already been to Rome, you will no doubt want to return and revisit sights you have enjoyed or discover sights you missed before, so this is your opportunity to explore the Eternal City on your own.
You can shop at designers' stores, eat lunch at a sidewalk cafè and explore the streets of Rome at leisure, remembering that most shops are closed on Sunday and Monday's morning and are closed daily from 1.00 pm- to 4.00 pm ...for our siesta...
You may visit important sights such as the Trevi Fountain, Rome's most famous fountain where you can toss a coin to ensure your return to the city or explore Piazza Venezia (Venice Square) in the hearth of the city, known for the monument dedicated to Victor Emanuel II, the first king of Italy, and also called "Wedding Cake" for its shape. Once there, climb the monumental wide-ramped stair designed by Michelangelo (the Cordonata) leading to the top of Capitoline Hill and enjoy a superb panorama of the Roman fora.
On foot, you may also reach the Pantheon, the best-preserved ancient Roman building in the city and find your way to Piazza Navona, the square said to be the most beautiful in Rome. Photograph the Fountain of the Four Rivers, one of the masterpieces of Bernini's genius, and enjoy the chocolate tartufo gelato at the famous Tre Scalini.
- You decide where to go and what time
- Private transfer to Rome and back
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of your tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience.
We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed . Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- For this service we do not guarantee fluent English speaking driver-guides. We guarantee a properly licensed driver with basic English skills, sufficient to interact with you about the necessities and get you to your destination as planned. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Basic English speaking driver
- Private vehicle for round trip transportation from the port and back
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Car disposal in Rome
- Admission fees
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283